Onespace Gallery Internship
Are you a recent graduate seeking industry experience in the visual arts?
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and reliable creative to join our team and assist with our exhibition program, operations and events held at Onespace Gallery.
During this internship you will be involved in assisting the Directors and Gallery Officer of Onespace Gallery with day to day operations of the gallery program:
- You will experience and further your knowledge of the procedures and protocols involved in overseeing the gallery space
- You will advance your knowledge about artists, exhibits and methods involved in coordinating an exhibition each month
- You will be encouraged to interact with artists and visitors, answer questions and field sales inquiries
- You will gain more experience in preparing invoices, purchase orders and the coordination of events
Attributes & Skills:
The following creative and management skills would be preferable when applying for this internship:
- Can demonstrate a minimum level of experience working in a visual art environment such as an Art Administration, Gallery or related.
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and effective, self-motivated, punctual and enjoy working in a team environment
- Possess and demonstrate a positive attitude and an ability to deal with a wide range of people
Please note, this position is casual and days/hours are very flexible around existing work schedules.
To apply for this internship, please send a cover letter and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 19.